Global Automatic Lubrication Systems Market Research Report 2018
- Rep Id : XPLREP1399
- Published On : May, 2018
- No. of Pages : 92
- Category : Machines & Parts
- Publisher : QYResearch
This report studies the global Automatic Lubrication Systems market status and forecast, categorizes the global Automatic Lubrication Systems market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, and other regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa).
This report studies the Automatic Lubrication Systems market, an automatic lubrication system (ALS), often referred to as a centralized lubrication system, and is a system that delivers controlled amounts of lubricant to multiple locations on a machine while the machine is operating. Even though these systems are usually fully automated, a system that requires a manual pump or button activation is still identified as a centralized lubrication system.
Automatic or centralized lubrication systems provide precise amounts of lubricants – oil or grease – to moving parts, notably bearings, to minimize friction and wear. These systems are increasingly seen as mission-critical products aimed at improving the productivity, reliability, energy efficiency, environmental compliance and maintenance of vehicles and industrial machinery. Automatic lubrication systems include pumps, reservoirs, valves, pipes, metering system, connectors and controllers. Tools and equipment include grease guns, reels, meters, pumps and fluid drain systems. Design and installation services are playing a more important role than before.
The market trend is to move from manual solutions to automatic and centralized lubrication systems, this drives market growth above the underlying market growth. Large industrial processing equipment in the cement, mining and mineral processing, steel and paper industries accounts for almost 50% of global demand, while vehicles – agricultural, mobile mining and construction, trucks and trailers – and industrial machines, such as machine tools and printing machines, each account for around 25% of the market. By region, European markets account for about 32%, North and Latin America together make up about 35%, and Asia and the rest of the world account for 33%.
The global automatic lubrication market was relatively unchanged, with some industries like mining reducing in size. Some encouraging increase like renewable and also in heavy industries. The overall market size in 2016 remained similar at around 654 million worldwide.
The global Automatic Lubrication Systems market is valued at 680 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 870 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 3.5% during 2018-2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- Cenlub Systems
- Bijur delimon
- Groeneveld Group
- Lubrite Industries
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Automatic grease lubrication system
- Automatic oil lubrication system
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
- Construction Machinery
- Industrial & Manufacturing Equipments
- Maintenance market
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Automatic Lubrication Systems capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key Automatic Lubrication Systems manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Automatic Lubrication Systems are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- Automatic Lubrication Systems Manufacturers
- Automatic Lubrication Systems Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Automatic Lubrication Systems Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
- Available Customizations
With the given market data, QYResearch offers customizations according to the company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Regional and country-level analysis of the Automatic Lubrication Systems market, by end-use.
- Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.