Global Ceramic Ball Valve Market Research Report 2018
- Rep Id : XPLREP1555
- Published On : June, 2018
- No. of Pages : 101
- Category : Equipment
- Publisher : QYResearch
This report studies the global Ceramic Ball Valve market status and forecast, categorizes the global Ceramic Ball Valve market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, and other regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa).
A ball valve is a device with a spherical closure unit that provides on/off control of flow. The sphere has a port, also known as a bore, through the center. When the valve is positioned such that the bore is aligned in the same direction as the pipeline, it is in open position and fluid can flow through it. When rotated 90 degrees, the bore becomes perpendicular to the flow path, meaning the valve is closed and the fluid cannot pass through.
For industry structure analysis, the Ceramic Ball Valve industry is relatively concentrated. These manufacturers range from large multinational corporations to small privately owned companies compete in this industry. The top five producers account for about 55 % of the revenue market.
China occupied 28.05% of the sales market in 2016. It is followed by USA and Europe, which respectively account for around 20.55% and 17.69% of the global total industry. Other countries have a smaller amount of sales market share.
For price trend analysis, a key variable in the performance of Ceramic Ball Valve producers is raw material costs, specifically the speed at which any increase can be passed through to customers.
For forecast, the global Ceramic Ball Valve revenue would keep increasing with annual growth rate with 2~6%. We tend to believe that this industry still has a good future, considering the current demand of Ceramic Ball Valve.
The global Ceramic Ball Valve market is valued at 81 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 110 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 3.9% during 2018-2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- Yantai Kingway
- CERA SYSTEM
- Shengkai Industry
- Huagong Valve
- Shanggao Valve
- Xiamen Fuvalve
- Samuel Industries
- SAMSON Group
- PRE-VENT GmbH
- Yongjia Yajin
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Manual Operated Ceramic Ball Valve
- Electric Operated Ceramic Ball Valve
- Pneumatic Operated Ceramic Ball Valve
- Other Types
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Steel Industry
- Power Industry
- Other Applications
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Ceramic Ball Valve capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key Ceramic Ball Valve manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Ceramic Ball Valve are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- Ceramic Ball Valve Manufacturers
- Ceramic Ball Valve Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Ceramic Ball Valve Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, QYResearch offers customizations according to the company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Regional and country-level analysis of the Ceramic Ball Valve market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.