Global Sterilization Equipment Market Research Report 2018
- Rep Id : XPLREP1558
- Published On : June, 2018
- No. of Pages : 107
- Category : Machines & Parts
- Publisher : QYResearch
This report studies the global Sterilization Equipment market status and forecast, categorizes the global Sterilization Equipment market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, and other regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa).
Sterilization Equipment is used for sterilization and disinfecting, widely used in health care, pharmaceuticals, food-production facilities, etc.
Europe is the largest market of sterilization equipment, which occupies average 25.12 percent of global sterilization equipment market share per year. It is followed by USA and China, which respectively have around 35 percent of the global total industry. Other main regions which take important part in this industry include Middle East and South America.
According to the research, the most potential market in the main countries of sterilization equipment industry is China, determined by its rapid improvement of medical industry. Besides, Southeast Asia, Middle East and India should also be focused by the investors. They are the potential consumers of sterilization equipment. India is also a rapidly developing economy.
Sterilization equipment demand has a certain space, but basically showing the scarcity of high-end products due to technology barrier. There is increasing demand for high-end products.
Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the clear global economy recovery trend and industry profits, investors are still optimistic about this area; there will be more investments to enter the field.
Along with the development of Chinese domestic sterilization equipment industry, the performance distance will shorten gradually, compared with the imported sterilization equipments.
The global Sterilization Equipment market is valued at 1820 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 2530 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4.2% during 2018-2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- Steris Corporation
- GETINGE AB
- Advanced Sterilization Products
- Matachana group
- MMM group
- Senoh Medical Equipment
- Shenan Medical Instrument
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Heat Sterilization
- Low Temperature Sterilization
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
- Pharmaceutical Industry
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Sterilization Equipment capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key Sterilization Equipment manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Sterilization Equipment are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- Sterilization Equipment Manufacturers
- Sterilization Equipment Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Sterilization Equipment Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
- Available Customizations
With the given market data, QYResearch offers customizations according to the company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Regional and country-level analysis of the Sterilization Equipment market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.