Global Self-Driving Car Market Research Report 2018
- Rep Id : XPLREP1791
- Published On : July, 2018
- No. of Pages : 98
- Category : Parts & Suppliers
- Publisher : QYResearch
This report studies the global Self-Driving Car market status and forecast, categorizes the global Self-Driving Car market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, India and other regions (Southeast Asia, Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa)
A self-driving car or a driverless car or even robotic car is a vehicle that has capability of sensing its surroundings while driving on road and navigating without any human input.
The global Self-Driving Car market is valued at xx million US$ in 2017 and will reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% during 2018-2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- Tesla Motors
- Dutch Automated Vehicle Initiative (DAVI)
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- United States
- South Korea
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Radar Sensor
- Video Cameras
- LiDAR Senor
- Ultrasound Sensor
- Central Computing System
- GPS Navigation System
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Self-Driving Car capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key Self-Driving Car manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Self-Driving Car are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 202
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- Self-Driving Car Manufacturers
- Self-Driving Car Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Self-Driving Car Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, QYResearch offers customizations according to the company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Regional and country-level analysis of the Self-Driving Car market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.