Global Light Gauge Steel Market Research Report 2018
- Rep Id : XPLREP1803
- Published On : July, 2018
- No. of Pages : 101
- Category : Machines & Parts
- Publisher : QYResearch
This report studies the global Light Gauge Steel market status and forecast, categorizes the global Light Gauge Steel market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, and other regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa).
Light gauge steel is a thin-walled steel skeleton, using continuous hot-dip galvanized steel sheet (strip) or color coated sheet (strip) based on continuous hot-dip galvanized sheet (strip)as raw materials, produced by cold-bending process, widely applied in hotels, terminal buildings, stations, playgrounds, shopping malls, factories, office buildings, old building renovation, interior decoration, roof and other places.
There are thousands of manufacturers in total all around the world. China has become the largest producer since 2013, accounting for nearly 1/4 of the global production, but most of them are low-end products. Europe and North America Manufacturers generally produce higher-end products.
Due to the product features like simple production process, accessible raw materials, high transportation cost, the imports and exports are relatively low. Many transnational leaders of the industry like Knauf, Gyproc, and Armstrong generally have plants in the major markets around the world.
The price of Light Gauge Steel is highly correlated with steel as nearly 90% of the production cost is from raw materials. With steel price has dropped sharply in the few past years, the price of Light Gauge Steel has declined rapidly. However, the steel industry appears some recovery sign recently, the price is likely to rise a little.
The global Light Gauge Steel market is valued at 6180 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 5310 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of -1.9% during 2018-2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- Clotan Steel
- EOS Facades
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Wall Light Gauge Stell
- Ceiling Light Gauge Steel
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
- Wall Light Gauge Steel
- Ceiling Light Gauge Steel
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Light Gauge Steel capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key Light Gauge Steel manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Light Gauge Steel are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- Light Gauge Steel Manufacturers
- Light Gauge Steel Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Light Gauge Steel Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
- Available Customizations
With the given market data, QYResearch offers customizations according to the company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Regional and country-level analysis of the Light Gauge Steel market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.