Global Pressure Sensors Market Research Report 2018
- Rep Id : XPLREP1824
- Published On : June, 2018
- No. of Pages : 109
- Category : Semiconductors
- Publisher : QYResearch
This report studies the global Pressure Sensors market status and forecast, categorizes the global Pressure Sensors market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in United States, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan and other regions.
A pressure sensor is a device that senses pressure and converts it into an electric signal where the amount depends upon the pressure applied.Since they convert pressure into an electrical signal, they are also termed as pressure transducers., pressure transmitters.
By product, the global pressure sensors market is segmented into MEMS based pressure sensors, and pressure transmitters as well as pressure transducers which are widely used for industrial segment . Of these, MEMS based pressure sensors accounts for majority 34.02% market share of global revenue and pressure transmitters as well as pressure transducers accounts for majority 60.65% market share of global revenue in 2015.
By end user, the global pressure sensors market is segmented into Automotives,Medical,Industrial,
Consumer electronics, Oil and gas and Military & Defense. In 2015, the Automotives application held the largest share in the global market and accounted for a market share of 28.97%.
By geography, the global pressure sensor market has been segmented into North American, South American, European, and Asia-Pacific regions. The markets in the North American, European, South American, China and Japan are projected to witness CAGRs of 5.05%, 4.96%, 8.15% , 8.11% and 5.72%, respectively during the forecast period, 2016to 2021.
In the coming years, Pressure Sensors market is expected to witness the highest growth rate in the Asia-Pacific region. Micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) technology have been receiving immense popularity and increase in adoption, which has resulted in the growth of the pressure sensors market.Although Pressure Sensors brings a lot of opportunities, the study group recommends the new entrants just having money but without technical advantage and widely sales network do not to enter into this field.
The global Pressure Sensors market is valued at xx million US$ in 2017 and will reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% during 2018-2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- NXP+ Freescale
- TE Connectivity (Measurement Specialties)
- Continental AG
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
- WIKA Alexander Wiegand SE
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- United States
- South Korea
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- MEMS Pressure Sensor
- Pressure Transducer
- Pressure Transmitter
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
- Consumer electronics
- Oil and gas
- Military & Defense
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Pressure Sensors capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key Pressure Sensors manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Pressure Sensors are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- Pressure Sensors Manufacturers
- Pressure Sensors Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Pressure Sensors Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
- Available Customizations
With the given market data, QYResearch offers customizations according to the company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Regional and country-level analysis of the Pressure Sensors market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.