Global Industrial Robot Sensors Market Research Report 2018
- Rep Id : XPLREP1932
- Published On : July, 2018
- No. of Pages : 106
- Category : Semiconductors
- Publisher : QYResearch
This report studies the global Industrial Robot Sensors market status and forecast, categorizes the global Industrial Robot Sensors market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in United States, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan and other regions.
Robotic sensors are used to estimate a robot's condition and environment. These signals are passed to a controller to enable appropriate behavior. Sensors in robots are based on the functions of human sensory organs. Robots require extensive information about their environment in order to function effectively.
The visual sensing system can be based on anything from the traditional camera, sonar, and laser to the new technology radio frequency identification (RFID), which transmits radio signals to a tag on an object that emits back an identification code. Touch sensory signals can be generated by the robot's own movements. It is important to identify only the external tactile signals for accurate operations. Previous solutions employed the Wiener filter, which relies on the prior knowledge of signal statistics that are assumed to be stationary. Recent solution applies an adaptive filter to the robot’s logic. It enables the robot to predict the resulting sensor signals of its internal motions, screening these false signals out. Accurate audio sensors require low internal noise contribution. Traditionally, audio sensors combine acoustical arrays and microphones to reduce internal noise level. Recent solutions combine also piezoelectric devices. A velocity or speed sensor measures consecutive position measurements at known intervals and computes the time rate of change in the position values.
The global Industrial Robot Sensors market is valued at xx million US$ in 2017 and will reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% during 2018-2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- ATI Industrial Automation
- FUTEK Advanced Sensor Technology
- Honeywell International
- OTC Daihen
- Hermary Opto Electronics
- Perception Robotics
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- United States
- South Korea
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Vision systems
- Torque sensor
- Proximity sensor
- Collision detection sensor
- Safety sensor
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
- Material handling
- Assembly line
- Paint robots
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Industrial Robot Sensors capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key Industrial Robot Sensors manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Industrial Robot Sensors are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Industrial Robot Sensors Manufacturers
- Industrial Robot Sensors Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Industrial Robot Sensors Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
Regional and country-level analysis of the Industrial Robot Sensors market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.