Global Thermal Imaging Market Research Report 2018
- Rep Id : XPLREP1934
- Published On : June, 2018
- No. of Pages : 91
- Category : Equipment
- Publisher : QYResearch
This report studies the global Thermal Imaging market status and forecast, categorizes the global Thermal Imaging market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, and other regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa).
Thermal imaging is a method of improving visibility of objects in a dark environment by detecting the objects' infrared radiation and creating an image based on that information.
The global average price of thermal imaging is in the decreasing trend, from 17.0 K USD/Unit in 2011 to 16.0 K USD/Unit in 2015. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years.
The classification of thermal imaging includes uncooled type and cooled type, and the proportion of uncooled type in 2015 is about 67%.
Thermal Imaging is widely used in military and civil field. The most proportion of Thermal Imaging is in military, and the consumption proportion in 2015 is about 62%.
The global Thermal Imaging market is valued at 12600 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 16300 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 3.3% during 2018-2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- Lockheed Martin
- L3 Technologies
- Thales Group
- Wuhan Guide
- Guangzhou SAT
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Uncooled Type
- Cooled Type
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Thermal Imaging capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key Thermal Imaging manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Thermal Imaging are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Thermal Imaging Manufacturers
- Thermal Imaging Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Thermal Imaging Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
Regional and country-level analysis of the Thermal Imaging market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.