Global Automotive Cybersecurity Market Insights, Forecast to 2025
- Rep Id : XPLREP1945
- Published On : August, 2018
- No. of Pages : 97
- Category : Transport & Logistics
- Publisher : QYResearch
This industry study presents the global Automotive Cybersecurity market size, historical breakdown data (2013-2018) and forecast (2018-2025). The Automotive Cybersecurity production, revenue and market share by manufacturers, key regions and type;
The consumption of Automotive Cybersecurity in volume terms are also provided for major countries (or regions), and for each application and product at the global level. Market share, growth rate, and competitive factors are also evaluated for market leaders Argus Cyber Security, HARMAN International, etc.
Connected vehicles have direct internet access through either an inbuilt modem or a plug-in modem. Connected cars do a better job of keeping the driver updated about the traffic, accidents, road warnings, and speed limits. In addition, they provide improved convenience and assistance to the drivers. Connected cars witnessed a higher level of innovation in terms of infotainment systems and safety assistance technology.
Global Automotive Cybersecurity market size will reach xx million US$ by 2025, from xx million US$ in 2017, at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period. In this study, 2017 has been considered as the base year and 2018-2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Automotive Cybersecurity.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- Argus Cyber Security
- HARMAN International
- Karamba Security
- Arilou Cyber Security
- Honeywell International
- Secunet Security Networks
- Vector Informatik
Automotive Cybersecurity Breakdown Data by Type
Automotive Cybersecurity Breakdown Data by Application
Automotive Cybersecurity Production by Region
- United States
- South Korea
- Other Regions
Automotive Cybersecurity Consumption by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the global Automotive Cybersecurity status and future forecast?involving, production, revenue, consumption, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Automotive Cybersecurity manufacturers, production, revenue, market share, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To segment the breakdown data by regions, type, manufacturers and applications.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Automotive Cybersecurity :
- History Year: 2013 - 2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year: 2018 - 2025
This report includes the estimation of market size for value (million USD) and volume (K Units). Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Automotive Cybersecurity market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market. Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.