Global Marine Scrubber Market Research Report 2018
- Rep Id : XPLREP1952
- Published On : July, 2018
- No. of Pages : 94
- Category : Equipment
- Publisher : QYResearch
This report studies the global Marine Scrubber market status and forecast, categorizes the global Marine Scrubber market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, and other regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa).
The overwhelming majority of ships around the world operate using engines and boilers powered by heavy fuel oil. The resulting combustion exhaust gases that are emitted contain soot and sulfur oxides that pollute the environment.
Ship Exhaust Gas Scrubber exhaust gas cleaning reduces sulphur (SO2) and particulate emissions from ship engines, generators, and boilers. Ship Exhaust Gas Scrubber should enable ships to meet sulphur emission limits as required by IMO MARPOL Annex VI regulations without switching to low-sulphur fuel.
This report mainly covers the Ship Exhaust Gas Scrubber product type: Open Loop Scrubbers, Closed Loop Scrubbers, and Hybrid scrubbers.
The Marine Scrubber consumption volume was 67 Units in 2013 and is expected to reach 468 Units in 2016 and 3254 Units in 2023. Europe`s sales volume accounted for the highest market share (47%) in 2016, followed by the North America.
At present, the manufactures of Marine Scrubber are concentrated in Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific. The global leading players in this market are Wartsila, Alfa Laval, Yara Marine Technologies, Belco Technologies, CR Ocean Engineering.
The Marine Scrubber are mainly used by Retrofit, and New Ships. The main dominated application of Marine Scrubber is Retrofit in 2017. The major types of Marine Scrubber are Open Loop Scrubbers, Closed Loop Scrubbers and Hybrid Scrubbers.
The global Marine Scrubber market is valued at 500 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 6950 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 39.0% during 2018-2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- Alfa Laval
- Yara Marine Technologies
- Belco Technologies
- CR Ocean Engineering
- AEC Maritime
- Langh Tech
- Fuji Electric
- Clean Marine
- Shanghai Bluesoul
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Open Loop Scrubbers
- Closed Loop Scrubbers
- Hybrid Scrubbers
- Dry Scrubbers
- Membrane Scrubbers
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
- New Ships
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Marine Scrubber capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key Marine Scrubber manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Marine Scrubber are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- Marine Scrubber Manufacturers
- Marine Scrubber Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Marine Scrubber Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, QYResearch offers customizations according to the company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Regional and country-level analysis of the Marine Scrubber market, by end-use.
- Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.