Global RF-over-Fiber (RFoF) Market Research Report 2018
- Rep Id : XPLREP1970
- Published On : July, 2018
- No. of Pages : 90
- Category : Semiconductors
- Publisher : QYResearch
This report studies the global RF-over-Fiber (RFoF) market status and forecast, categorizes the global RF-over-Fiber (RFoF) market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in United States, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan and other regions.
RF-over-Fiber is a technology that describes the conversion of a Radio Frequency (RF) signal into a Fiber Optic (FO) signal and then back to an RF signal. In RF-over-Fiber architecture, a data-carrying RF (Radio Frequency) signal with a high frequency (usually greater than 10 GHz is imposed on a lightwave signal before being transported over the optical link. Therefore, wireless signals are optically distributed to base stations directly at high frequencies and converted from the optical to electrical domain at the base stations before being amplified and radiated by an antenna. As a result, no frequency up/down conversion is required at the various base stations, thereby resulting in simple and rather cost-effective implementation is enabled at the base stations.
Radio over fiber has recently emerged as a useful technology for providing specialized coverage of wireless communications services. It was first proposed and demonstrated by Cooper et al in 1990. This relatively ‘niche’ market is expected to grow significantly in the future as new radio over fiber technologies emerge and their applications become more diverse and less costly. Radio over fiber is poised to become the dominant access transmission technology for low-power wireless networks.
Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the global recovery trend is clear, investors are still optimistic about this area, the future will still have more new investment enter the field. Even so, the market is intensely competitive.The study group recommends the new entrants just having money but without technical advantage and upstream and downstream support do not to enter into this field.
The global RF-over-Fiber (RFoF) market is valued at xx million US$ in 2017 and will reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% during 2018-2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- HUBER + SUHNER
- RF Optic
- APIC Corporation
- Syntonics LLC
- DEV Systemtechnik
- Optical Zonu
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- United States
- South Korea
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
- Civil Application
- Military Application
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global RF-over-Fiber (RFoF) capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key RF-over-Fiber (RFoF) manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of RF-over-Fiber (RFoF) are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- RF-over-Fiber (RFoF) Manufacturers
- RF-over-Fiber (RFoF) Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- RF-over-Fiber (RFoF) Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
- Available Customizations
With the given market data, QYResearch offers customizations according to the company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Regional and country-level analysis of the RF-over-Fiber (RFoF) market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.