Global Aircraft Lightning Protection Market Insights, Forecast to 2025
- Rep Id : XPLREP2006
- Published On : August, 2018
- No. of Pages : 120
- Category : Equipment
- Publisher : QYResearch
This report presents the worldwide Aircraft Lightning Protection market size (value, production and consumption), splits the breakdown (data status 2013-2018 and forecast to 2025), by manufacturers, region, type and application.
This study also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
Growing use of composite in airplane structural parts to lower weight and enhance fuel efficiency will primarily drive aircraft lightning protection market size during forecast period. An aircraft comprises of around 50% composites in its structure. The composites have low electrical conductivity that may cause serious damage during lightning strike. Further, the damage caused may affect airline operations causing service interruptions and costly delays. Airplane manufacturers install lightning protection materials to enhance conductivity and safeguard passengers. These factors will propel market growth over the study timeframe.
The Aircraft Lightning Protection market was valued at xx Million US$ in 2017 and is projected to reach xx Million US$ by 2025, at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period. In this study, 2017 has been considered as the base year and 2018 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Aircraft Lightning Protection.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- Microsemi Corporation
- Dexmet Corporation
- L3 Aviation Products
- Saywell and The Gill Corporation
- TE Connectivity
- Dayton Granger
- Astroseal Products
- Proteck devices
- Exel Group
- Niles Expanded Metal
Aircraft Lightning Protection Breakdown Data by Type
- Lightning Protection
- Lightning Detection & Warning
Aircraft Lightning Protection Breakdown Data by Application
- Commercial Aircraft
- Regional Jet
- Business Jet
- Military Aircraft
Aircraft Lightning Protection Production by Region
- United States
- Other Regions
Aircraft Lightning Protection Consumption by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the global Aircraft Lightning Protection status and future forecast?involving, production, revenue, consumption, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Aircraft Lightning Protection manufacturers, production, revenue, market share, and recent development.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, manufacturers and applications.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Aircraft Lightning Protection :
- History Year: 2013 - 2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year: 2018 - 2025
This report includes the estimation of market size for value (million USD) and volume (K Units). Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Aircraft Lightning Protection market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market. Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.