Global Market Study on Automotive Bearing: China Set to Overtake Europe; Global Revenues to Exceed US$ 27 Bn by 2026 End
- Rep Id : XPLREP2265
- Published On : March, 2018
- No. of Pages : 341
- Category : Parts & Suppliers
Automotive bearings are components which are capable of carrying heavy loads with ease and efficiency. High precision, reliability, durability, and the ability to rotate at high speeds with minimal noise and vibration are the desired characteristics of automotive bearings. Bearings help reduce the friction between the moving parts of the vehicle. The rapid growth of the automotive industry across the world in the recent years is expected to drive the automotive bearing market during the forecast period. Increase in the average lifespan of vehicles due to the incorporation of fuel-efficient technologies is likely to further boost the automotive bearing market during the forecast period. Increasing efforts being taken in developing lightweight materials in high performance bearings are anticipated to fuel the automotive bearing market in the near future. Development and incorporation of novel sealing technologies by OEMs for sealing the bearings from contamination in order to increase the average lifespan of automotive bearings is expected to further propel the automotive bearing market in the next few years.
XploreMR has recently published a research report on the global automotive bearing market. The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
Key Report Inclusions
- Market introduction and definition
- Market taxonomy (segments and sub-segments) - analysis
- Market dynamics (drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities) - current trends/opportunities/challenges - assessment
- Supply and demand analysis
- Pricing analysis
- Market size and forecast analysis
- Competitive landscape – key company profiling
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
- Regional analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research i.e. interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts, and secondary research, which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases. The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain. A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Key Highlights of the Report
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Some of the key players operating in the global automotive bearing market include Schaeffler AG., Jtekt Corporation, NTN Corporation, Iljin Bearing Co. Ltd., Timken Company, Svenska Kullagerfabriken AB, RKB Bearings, Timken Company, ORS Bearings, and CW Bearing.