Global Market Study on Enterprise Social Networks and Online Communities: Small Enterprises Forecasted to Grab Significant Market Share During 2018 - 2026
- Rep Id : XPLREP2372
- Published On : April, 2018
- No. of Pages : 237
- Category : Telecommunications
- Publisher : Persistence Market Research
Overview of the global enterprise social networks and online communities market with reference to the global ICT market
The global digital ecosystem has been continuously evolving over the last few years. The worldwide ICT sector has witnessed some key disruptions of late and governments of various economies are devising and implementing smart and inclusive regulations to govern sector penetration and facilitate technology connectivity to all parts of the world. Even as the world of technology prepares for a massive revolution with unimaginable advancements powered by machine intelligence, here are some of the key drifts presently trending the global ICT sector:
- Mobile as the new internet accessibility engine: Currently, about three-fourths of internet usage is through mobile phones, with an increasing usage witnessed in low-income and middle-income countries. Yet, over half the world’s population is bereft of mobile broadband internet services. Mobile data providers have accepted this challenge and are targeting niche, unpenetrated markets with high-speed connectivity offerings to increase their customer base.
- Cloud computing to shoot beyond the sky: Cloud is a potent catalyst in all technological advances of the 21st Cloud is transforming the way enterprises handle big data, and ICT companies are looking to deploy new mechanisms and tools to “speak to data” and acquire the relevant information capable of impacting cross sector business growth.
- Swifter integration of networks and technologies: ICT will continue to disrupt industries and with an increasing shift in focus towards cross-functional platforms that integrate networks, devices, and technologies, a structured integration of communication applications and protocols is fueling new service offerings.
- An app-led technology universe: If mobile is at the heart of the ICT revolution, mobile apps are the arteries that pump in the necessary innovation for survival. The rise of start-ups offering a plethora of mobile apps is set to revolutionize the entire paradigm of the global ICT sector.
- Cyber readiness is the norm: A rapid digitalization has also upped the risk of cybercrimes and cyber-attacks. Mobile companies are working to build secure ICT servers and networks and cyber readiness is of paramount importance today while introducing new products and services in the global market.
XploreMR utilizes robust methodology and approach to arrive at market size and related projections. The research methodology for this report is based on 3 dimensional model. We conduct about 45-60 min duration detailed interviews with product manufacturers; apart from this we also collect market feedback from industry experts. To validate this data, we interact with senior panel members having more than 10 years of experience in relevant field. The panel members help in validating the findings and fill the gaps if any. In addition, we leverage on our existing pool of information, paid database and other valid information sources available in public domain. Usually industry interactions extend to more than 50+ interviews from market participants across the value chain.
XploreMR collects data from secondary sources including company annual reports, association publications, industry presentations, white papers, and company press releases apart from these we leverage over paid database subscriptions and industry magazines to collect market information and developments in exhaustive manner. After being done with desk research, detailed questionnaire and discussion guide is formulated to initiate primary research with key industry personnel; the discussion aims at collecting key insights, growth perspectives, prevalent market trends and quantitative insights including market size and competition developments. Both of these research approaches help us in arriving at base year numbers and market hypothesis.
In this phase, XploreMR validates the data using macro and micro economic factors. For instance, growth in electricity consumption, industry value added, other industry factors, economic performance, growth of top players and sector performance is closely studied to arrive at precise estimates and refine anomalies if any.
Data Analysis and Projection
Data analysis and projections were made based on proprietary research frameworks and statistical analysis, which was further validated from industry participants. These frameworks include Y-o-Y growth projections, macro-economic factor performance, market attractiveness analysis, key financial ratios, and others.
For public companies we capture the data from company website, annual reports, investor presentations, paid databases. While for privately held companies, we try to gather information from the paid databases (like Factiva) and based on the information we gather from databases we estimate revenue for the companies. In addition, the team tries to establish primary contact with the companies in order to validate the assumptions or to gather quality inputs.
Standard Report Structure
- Executive Summary
- Market Definition
- Macro-economic analysis
- Parent Market Analysis
- Market Overview
- Forecast Factors
- Segmental Analysis and Forecast
- Regional Analysis
- Competition Analysis
- Production Companies
- Channel Partners
- Marketing Authorities
- Subject Matter Experts
- Research Institutions
- Financial Institutions
- Market Consultants
- Government Authorities
Key Questions Answered
- How the market has performed over the past few years?
- What have been the challenges for market participants and how did they overcome them?
- How has the technology landscape evolved over the past years?
- How the competitors have performed and what have been their growth strategies?
- What is the market potential expected to look like in near future across the globe?
- How to sustain and grow market share?
- What should be the future course of action?
- Where do I currently stand?
- Which are the segments, factors, regions offering promising growth potential?
- What are the trends in the market and am I ready for them?
By Enterprise Type
- Small Enterprises
- Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
By Industry Type
- IT & Telecom
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Others (BPO and Education)
- North America
- Latin America
- SEA and Other APAC
- Middle East and Africa