Global Market Study on Prepackaged Medical Kits and Trays: Robust Demand for Disposable Products from Multi-specialty Hospitals Fuel Sales
- Rep Id : XPLREP2394
- Published On : May, 2018
- No. of Pages : 226
- Category : Medical Equipment
- Publisher : Persistence Market Research
XploreMR utilizes a triangulation methodology that is primarily based on experimental techniques such as patient-level data, number of procedures and capital equipment install base to obtain precise market estimations and insights on various medical devices and medical technology. Bottom-up approach is always used to obtain insightful data for the specific country/regions. The country specific data is again analysed to derive data at a global level. This methodology ensures high quality and accuracy of information.
Secondary research is used at the initial phase to identify the feasibility of the target products/technology categories and its respective segments, product offerings, usage pattern as per disease indications, product installed base in target healthcare facilities, life span of a device, reimbursement scenario, adoption rate and future impact of new technologies.
Each piece of information is eventually analysed during the entire research project which builds a strong base for the primary research information.
Primary research participants include demand-side users such as key opinion leaders, physicians, surgeons, and supply-side providers of medical devices who provide valuable insights on trends, key treatment patterns, adoption rate, and purchasing pattern, technological development of medical devices, patient education, effectiveness of manufacturers and important strategies, pricing and competitive dynamics.
Quantitative and qualitative assessment of basic factors driving demand, economic factors/cycles and growth rates and strategies utilized by key players in the market is analysed in detail while forecasting, in order to project Year-on-Year growth rates. These Y-o-Y growth projections are checked and aligned as per industry/product lifecycle and further utilized to develop market numbers at a holistic level.
On the other hand, we also analyse various companies annual reports, investor presentations, SEC filings, 10k reports and press release operating in this market segment to fetch substantial information about the market size, trends, opportunity, drivers, restraints and to analyse key players and their market shares. Key companies are segmented at tier level based on their revenues, product portfolio and presence.
Please note that these are the partial steps that are being followed while developing the market size. Besides this, forecasting will be done based on our internal proprietary model which also uses different macro-economic factors such as per capita healthcare expenditure, disposable income, industry based demand driving factors impacting the market and its forecast trends apart from disease related factors.
Parent Indicators Healthcare
- Current expenditure on health, % of gross domestic product
- Current expenditure on health, per capita, US$ purchasing power parities (current prices, current PPPs)
- Annual growth rate of current expenditure on health, per capita, in real terms
- Out-of-pocket expenditure, % of current expenditure on health
- Out-of-pocket expenditure, per capita, US$ purchasing power parity (current prices, current PPPs)
- Physicians, Density per 1000 population (head counts)
- Nurses, Density per 1000 population (head counts)
- Total hospital beds, per 1000 population
- Curative (acute) care beds, per 1000 population
- Medical technology, Magnetic Resonance Imaging units, total, per million population
- Medical technology, Computed Tomography scanners, total, per million population
Standard Report Structure
- Executive Summary
- Market Definition
- Macro-economic analysis
- Parent Market Analysis
- Market Overview
- Forecast Factors
- Segmental Analysis and Forecast
- Regional Analysis
- Competition Analysis
- Production Companies
- Channel Partners
- Marketing Authorities
- Subject Matter Experts
- Research Institutions
- Financial Institutions
- Market Consultants
- Government Authorities
Key Questions Answered
- How the market has performed over the past few years?
- What have been the challenges for market participants and how did they overcome them?
- How has the technology landscape evolved over the past years?
- How the competitors have performed and what have been their growth strategies?
- What is the market potential expected to look like in near future across the globe?
- How to sustain and grow market share?
- What should be the future course of action?
- Where do I currently stand?
- Which are the segments, factors, regions offering promising growth potential?
- What are the trends in the market and am I ready for them?
By Product Type
- Laparoscopy Tray
- ENT Trays
- Ophthalmic Custom Trays
- Laceration Trays
- Custom Ob/Gyn Kits
- Hysterectomy Kits
- Open Heart Surgery Kits
- Angiography/Angioplasty/ Catherization Kits
- Lumbar Puncture Trays
- Biopsy Trays
- Suture Removal Kits
- Dressing Kits
- Orthopedic Kits & Trays
- Anesthesia Kits
- Urology Kits (Foley catheter)
- OEM Kits & Trays
- IV Start Kits
- Enema Kits
- Blood Gas Kits
- Admission Kits
By End Use
- Multi-Specialty Hospitals
- Stand-Alone Laboratories
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Academic Research Institutes