Global Healthcare Sector Outlook
Despite the economic and political uncertainty in the recent past, the global healthcare industry has been receiving positive nudges from reformative and technological disruptions in medical devices, pharmaceuticals and biotech, in-vitro diagnostics, and medical imaging. Key markets across the world are facing a massive rise in demand for critical care services that are pushing global healthcare spending levels to unimaginable limits.
A rapidly multiplying geriatric population; increasing prevalence of chronic ailments such as cancer and cardiac disease; growing awareness among patients; and heavy investments in clinical innovation are just some of the factors that are impacting the performance of the global healthcare industry. Proactive measures such as healthcare cost containment, primary care delivery, innovation in medical procedures (3-D printing, blockchain, and robotic surgery to name a few), safe and effective drug delivery, and well-defined healthcare regulatory compliance models are targeted at placing the sector on a high growth trajectory across key regional markets.
Parent Indicators Healthcare
- Current expenditure on health, % of gross domestic product
- Current expenditure on health, per capita, US$ purchasing power parities (current prices, current PPPs)
- Annual growth rate of current expenditure on health, per capita, in real terms
- Out-of-pocket expenditure, % of current expenditure on health
- Out-of-pocket expenditure, per capita, US$ purchasing power parity (current prices, current PPPs)
- Physicians, Density per 1000 population (head counts)
- Nurses, Density per 1000 population (head counts)
- Total hospital beds, per 1000 population
- Curative (acute) care beds, per 1000 population
- Medical technology, Magnetic Resonance Imaging units, total, per million population
- Medical technology, Computed Tomography scanners, total, per million population
Global Market Study on Non-infectious Macular Edema Treatment: Companies to Launch Biosimilars of First Anti-VEGF Lucentis by 2020Buy Now
Custom Market Research Services
xploreMR offers custom market reserch services that help clients to get information on their business scenario required where syndicated solutions are not enough
Why Choose XploreMR
Our analysts go above and beyond to answer your specific queries. We are with you throughout the entire journey – from initial discussion to post-purchase.
Country-wise Analysis & Forecasting
As we track markets at country-level, we are able to offer hard-to-find market intelligence in both developed and emerging countries.
High Quality At Competitive Pricing
We believe high quality market research shouldn’t be out of reach for businesses. Our competitively-priced market research reports ensure businesses of all sizes have access to quality information
Global Market Study on Biocompatible Materials: Rising Demand for Medical Devices & Biopharmaceutical Products Catalyzing Growth
Biocompatible Materials Market - Scope of Report A latest publication by XploreMR on the global biocompatible materials market evaluates the opportunities and current market lands ...
DNA Probes based Diagnostics Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking - Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030
DNA Probes based Diagnostics Market- Scope of the Report A recent study by XploreMR on the DNA probes based diagnostics market offers a 10-year forecast for 2020 and 2030. The study analyze ...