The low-calorie trend has been influencing the growth of several markets in the food & beverages industry, one of which includes the galactose landscape. The global galactose market is expanding at a promising pace, in line with the rising demand for instant energy products, with lesser calorie content. With thriving market scenario of dietary or nutritional supplements, it is highly likely that the global market for galactose will witness healthy demand growth in forthcoming years.
Popularization of Veganism Bolstering Galactose Consumption
- Growing concerns regarding health have driven the shift towards sustainability and longevity. Hence, the need for an alternative continues to rise. People in the U.S., Europe, and Asia Pacific are turning vegetarian or following a vegan diet, which will increase the demand for galactose in the market.
- Increasing incidences of obesity, diabetes and heart diseases have spread health awareness among consumers who now purchase healthy food with reduced amount of sugar, salt, fats, and calories. Ethical and religious reasons have supported vegans, with scientific studies presenting related observations as well.
- Many studies suggest that excessive consumption of meat, especially red meat, can increase the chances of cardiovascular diseases. This, in turn, has encouraged the adoption of vegetarianism and veganism habits.
- Further, health conscious consumers are seeking botanical ingredients that have additional health benefits over synthetic ingredients. As the demand for plant-derived products increases, botanical food products are likely to gain traction in the market.
Galactose – A Profitable Business in the Sugar Industry
- A simple monosaccharide is a naturally or synthetically-derived sugar and a precursor of glucose, which is an essential energy-providing nutrient. Galactose is derived from dairy products, vegetables, fruits, and grains (especially legumes).
- The sugar industry is expected to witness a major transformation in the near future, with increasing health-conscious population and increasing veganism. All these factors are raising the global demand to bring more plant-derived products to plates, such as galactose.
XploreMR started a new study on the galactose market, providing forecast for the period 2019 to 2029. The report enumerates valuable insights to enable readers make winning business decisions for the future growth of their businesses. The report sheds light on significant factors that are constantly shaping the growth of the galactose market, untapped opportunities for manufacturers, trends and developments, and other insights across various key segments. Macroeconomic factors that are directly or indirectly affecting the growth of the global galactose market are also incorporated in the report.
The galactose market has been bifurcated on the basis of source, product type, end use, form type, and region. Each of these segments are analyzed to provide readers a holistic view of the industry.
- Plant-derived Sugar
- Synthetic Sugar
Galactose Market: Trend Analysis & Future Outlook, 2019-2029Buy Now
Custom Market Research Services
xploreMR offers custom market reserch services that help clients to get information on their business scenario required where syndicated solutions are not enough
Why Choose XploreMR
Our analysts go above and beyond to answer your specific queries. We are with you throughout the entire journey – from initial discussion to post-purchase.
Country-wise Analysis & Forecasting
As we track markets at country-level, we are able to offer hard-to-find market intelligence in both developed and emerging countries.
High Quality At Competitive Pricing
We believe high quality market research shouldn’t be out of reach for businesses. Our competitively-priced market research reports ensure businesses of all sizes have access to quality information
A recent Market study published by XploreMR on the Beverage Flavoring Market offers global industry analysis for 2014-2018 & opportunity assessment for 2019-2029. The study offers a comprehe ...
A recent market study published by XploreMR on the Almond Ingredients Market offers global industry analysis for 2015-2019 & opportunity assessment for 2020–2030. The study offers a co ...