Through extensive research, our analysts have studied the impact of different dynamics on the current and future scenario of the global intelligent transport systems market, thus providing useful insights to market players to plan their differentiating strategies, capable of evolving with the changing market landscape. We have analysed the key trends, drivers, restraints and opportunities while studying this report. Impact analysis of key growth drivers and restraints based on the weighted average model are included in the report to better equip and arm clients with crystal-clear and decision-making insights. This report provides historical data of 2012-2016 along with forecast from 2017 to 2027 in terms of revenue (US dollar) and volume. The report comprises the study on current issues with end users and opportunities for intelligent transportation system developers. It also includes detailed pricing and value chain analysis.
Following assumptions have been made while examining the global intelligent transport systems market for the projected period of 2017-2027.
- Average Selling Price (ASP) has been considered to determine market values; the ASP has been arrived at through data collected from various primary and secondary resources including trade websites, company quotations, and primary interviews with manufacturers and end-customers
- Since significant variations have been found in the pricing data collected from various participants, based on the product type, size, quality, and system integration, statistical mode range of the responses has been considered for pricing calculation, and an attempt has been made to represent an appropriate average regional price
- Top-down approach has been used to obtain market numbers. Bottom-up approach has been used to counter-validate the market estimations
- All values for market size are presented in US$ (US Dollar) and sources such as World Bank, IMF, IMO, UNCTDA, OECD, companies’ annual & financial reports, primary respondents, and others are used to enhance the comprehensiveness of this report
- Market projections are based on expert interviews, and qualitative assessment of market dynamics
- Ranking beside each market table is based on descending order of CAGR for the respective segment from 2017-2027
Our unique style of describing this report
In order to provide a comprehensive view of the market, we have included detailed competitive analysis and covered company players with unique selling propositions. The dashboard provides a detailed comparison of intelligent transport systems developers on parameters such as operating margin, unique selling propositions, collective market share, and geographic concentration. The study encompasses market attractiveness analysis of various segments of the global ITS market.
The report has included the global consumption of intelligent transport systems as well as the revenue generated from sales across all regions. Apart from value chain analysis, profitability margins, cost influencing factors, pricing trends and factors influencing the sales of intelligent transport systems have also included in the report.
We have segmented the global intelligent transport systems market into three sections
Intelligent Urban Traffic Management Systems
Highway Traffic Management
Intelligent Car Parking Management Systems (Smart Parking)
Fleet Management and Asset Monitoring
Collision Avoidance Systems
Advanced Traveller Information Systems
Congestion/Road Charging Solutions
Our Research Methodology
A number of primary and secondary sources were consulted during the course of the study. Secondary sources include IMF, World Bank, and Hoover’s, companies’ annual reports and publications were also examined while researching this market. The market numbers have been estimated based on average consumption and weighted average pricing of intelligent transport systems by product type and the revenue is derived through regional pricing trends. Market size and forecast for each segment have been provided in the context of global and regional markets. The global intelligent transport systems market has been analysed based on expected demand. Prices considered for the calculation of revenue are average regional prices obtained through primary quotes from numerous regional intelligent transport systems producers, suppliers, and distributors.
Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) Market: Global Industry Analysis (2012 - 2016) and Opportunity Assessment (2017 - 2027)Buy Now
Custom Market Research Services
xploreMR offers custom market reserch services that help clients to get information on their business scenario required where syndicated solutions are not enough
Why Choose XploreMR
Our analysts go above and beyond to answer your specific queries. We are with you throughout the entire journey – from initial discussion to post-purchase.
Country-wise Analysis & Forecasting
As we track markets at country-level, we are able to offer hard-to-find market intelligence in both developed and emerging countries.
High Quality At Competitive Pricing
We believe high quality market research shouldn’t be out of reach for businesses. Our competitively-priced market research reports ensure businesses of all sizes have access to quality information
Global Market Study on Face and Voice Biometrics: Government Sector Projected to be the Most Attractive End Use Industry Segment During 2017 - 2025
Report Introduction Passwords and PINS to gain access to systems increasingly seem like a 20th century technology that should be consigned to the pages of history. The 21st century is poise ...
Global Market Study on Internet of Things (IoT) Analytics: North America Projected to Register High Y-o-Y Growth Rates During 2017-2025
The Internet of Things is an intrinsic part of connecting electronic devices with each other and enabling seamless communication within smart homes, cities, transportation, and other products. IoT ana ...