For a deep understanding of the global textile colourant market, it is necessary to take a 3600 view of the textile colourant manufacturing process. Manufacturing of textile colourant needs different types of carries depending on the nature of the dye. There are nine steps in the manufacturing process of textile colourant, as clearly explained in a new report on the global textile colourant market by XploreMR titled “Textile Colourant Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2016–2026.
- Raw Material Receiving and Weighing: Raw material includes dye, dyestuffs, and other carrier chemicals for stabilising the dye with the receptor fibre
- Sublimation: Sublimation dye is a popular variety of dye that has printing applications. These dyes typically range from a variety of dyes including reactive, acid, pigment, disperse, direct and vat
- Freezing: Dyes are usually unstable with high temperature, concentrate is usually collected at a temperature below its melting point called as freezing technique
- Decantation: Decantation is the process of removing a layer of liquid for the separation of mixtures, usually one from which a precipitate has settled. The purpose is to remove undesired liquid from the precipitate and to produce a clean decant
- Precipitation: Precipitation is one of the techniques of separating solid particles from the liquid solution
- Distillation: Distillation is a process in which component or substances from a liquid mixture are separated by selective condensation and evaporation
- Crystallisation: The process in which a solid substance is formed with the atoms or molecules in a highly organised structure known as a crystal
- Filtration: Filtration is a simple process of separating suspended solid matter from a liquid
- Evaporation and Solvent Extraction: Evaporation, size reduction, size separation, and drying process is done after filtration to develop the textile colourant
The analysts of XploreMR have observed that global textile colourant market players are focussing on enhancing their geographical presence by establishing new production plants and research and development centres in different geographical locations across the globe. Companies are also collaborating with peers, suppliers, end-use industries, and with others members of the supply chain for forward and backward integration in the global textile colourant market. According to our analysts, the textile industry in developing regions has witnessed rapid growth due to low labour costs and adequate infrastructure. This has increased demand for textile colourants in regions such as Middle East and Africa and Asia Pacific Excluding Japan. In addition, emergence of new segments such as technical textiles in the textile industry have led to a rise in demand for textile colourants.
Textile Colourant Market: Technical Textiles Application Segment Expected to Expand at a Moderate CAGR over the Forecast Period: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2016-2026Buy Now
Custom Market Research Services
xploreMR offers custom market reserch services that help clients to get information on their business scenario required where syndicated solutions are not enough
Why Choose XploreMR
Our analysts go above and beyond to answer your specific queries. We are with you throughout the entire journey – from initial discussion to post-purchase.
Country-wise Analysis & Forecasting
As we track markets at country-level, we are able to offer hard-to-find market intelligence in both developed and emerging countries.
High Quality At Competitive Pricing
We believe high quality market research shouldn’t be out of reach for businesses. Our competitively-priced market research reports ensure businesses of all sizes have access to quality information
Magnesium Carbonate Minerals Market - Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2020-2030
A recent market study published by XploreMR on the magnesium carbonate minerals market includes global industry analysis of 2015-2019 and opportunity assessment for 2020-2030, and delivers a comp ...
A recent market study published by XploreMR on the chlorine disinfectant market includes global industry analysis 2015-2019 & opportunity assessment for 2020-2030, and delivers a comprehensiv ...