Global Information & Communication Technologies (ICT) Sector Outlook
The global digital ecosystem has been continuously evolving over the last few years. The worldwide ICT sector has witnessed some key disruptions of late and governments of various economies are devising and implementing smart and inclusive regulations to govern sector penetration and facilitate technology connectivity to all parts of the world. Even as the world of technology prepares for a massive revolution with unimaginable advancements powered by machine intelligence, here are some of the key drifts presently trending the global ICT sector:
- Mobile as the new internet accessibility engine: Currently, about three-fourths of internet usage is through mobile phones, with an increasing usage witnessed in low-income and middle-income countries. Yet, over half the world’s population is bereft of mobile broadband internet services. Mobile data providers have accepted this challenge and are targeting niche, unpenetrated markets with high-speed connectivity offerings to increase their customer base.
- Cloud computing to shoot beyond the sky: Cloud is a potent catalyst in all technological advances of the 21st century. Cloud is transforming the way enterprises handle big data, and ICT companies are looking to deploy new mechanisms and tools to “speak to data” and acquire the relevant information capable of impacting cross sector business growth.
- Swifter integration of networks and technologies: ICT will continue to disrupt industries and with an increasing shift in focus towards cross-functional platforms that integrate networks, devices, and technologies, a structured integration of communication applications and protocols is fueling new service offerings.
- An app-led technology universe: If mobile is at the heart of the ICT revolution, mobile apps are the arteries that pump in the necessary innovation for survival. The rise of start-ups offering a plethora of mobile apps is set to revolutionize the entire paradigm of the global ICT sector.
- Cyber readiness is the norm: A rapid digitalization has also upped the risk of cybercrimes and cyber-attacks. Mobile companies are working to build secure ICT servers and networks and cyber readiness is of paramount importance today while introducing new products and services in the global market.
XploreMR utilizes robust methodology and approach to arrive at market size and related projections. The research methodology for this report is based on 3 dimensional model. We conduct about 45-60 min duration detailed interviews with product manufacturers; apart from this we also collect market feedback from industry experts. To validate this data, we interact with senior panel members having more than 10 years of experience in relevant field. The panel members help in validating the findings and fill the gaps if any. In addition, we leverage on our existing pool of information, paid database and other valid information sources available in public domain. Usually industry interactions extend to more than 50+ interviews from market participants across the value chain.
XploreMR collects data from secondary sources including company annual reports, association publications, industry presentations, white papers, and company press releases apart from these we leverage over paid database subscriptions and industry magazines to collect market information and developments in exhaustive manner. After being done with desk research, detailed questionnaire and discussion guide is formulated to initiate primary research with key industry personnel; the discussion aims at collecting key insights, growth perspectives, prevalent market trends and quantitative insights including market size and competition developments. Both of these research approaches help us in arriving at base year numbers and market hypothesis.
In this phase, XploreMR validates the data using macro and micro economic factors. For instance, growth in electricity consumption, industry value added, other industry factors, economic performance, growth of top players and sector performance is closely studied to arrive at precise estimates and refine anomalies if any.
Data Analysis and Projection
Data analysis and projections were made based on proprietary research frameworks and statistical analysis, which was further validated from industry participants. These frameworks include Y-o-Y growth projections, macro-economic factor performance, market attractiveness analysis, key financial ratios, and others.
For public companies we capture the data from company website, annual reports, investor presentations, and paid databases. While for privately held companies, we try to gather information from the paid databases (like Factiva) and based on the information we gather from databases we estimate revenue for the companies. In addition, the team tries to establish primary contact with the companies in order to validate the assumptions or to gather quality inputs.
Standard Report Structure
- Executive Summary
- Market Definition
- Macro-economic analysis
- Parent Market Analysis
- Market Overview
- Forecast Factors
- Segmental Analysis and Forecast
- Regional Analysis
- Competition Analysis
The global market for RFID readers has been segmented on the following basis
The report on RFID readers has been well researched by the analyst. The analyst has taken into consideration the number of RFID IC, RFID shipments, and RFID tags. The approximate number of RFID readers used can be gauged keeping in mind the number of RFID tags sold.
RFID Readers Market: Global Industry Analysis (2012 -2016) & Opportunity Assessment (2017 - 2027)Buy Now
Custom Market Research Services
xploreMR offers custom market reserch services that help clients to get information on their business scenario required where syndicated solutions are not enough
Why Choose XploreMR
Our analysts go above and beyond to answer your specific queries. We are with you throughout the entire journey – from initial discussion to post-purchase.
Country-wise Analysis & Forecasting
As we track markets at country-level, we are able to offer hard-to-find market intelligence in both developed and emerging countries.
High Quality At Competitive Pricing
We believe high quality market research shouldn’t be out of reach for businesses. Our competitively-priced market research reports ensure businesses of all sizes have access to quality information
Global Market Study On Tantalum Capacitors: Demand For Wet Tantalum Capacitors To Rise Faster Than Other Types
Tantalum Capacitors Market – Report Scope The research study by XploreMR on the tantalum capacitors market offers a close look at the evolving aspects of the market, as well as the dynamics imp ...
Global Market Study On Roll To Roll Printing: Surging Demand For Customized Products Across Verticals To Fuel Market Growth
Roll to Roll Printing Market – Report Scope XploreMR recently published a new research analysis on the roll to roll printing market for the assessment period of 2021-2031. The research study of ...